The Club is based at the Douglas Golf Course, a municipal course designed in 1926 by the world famous Dr Alister MacKenzie on behalf of the Douglas Corporation in whose ownership it remains.
About Douglas Golf Course:
Par 69 Men’s 5922 yards;
Par 72 Ladies’ 5572 yards;
Golf Professional - Mike Vipond & Paul O'Reilly
Sat 29th April - Lenny Callow Cup - Medal
Sun 30th April Individual Stableford + Mixed Greensome